RBI Recruitment 2017 – 625 Assistant & Chief Financial Officer
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 623 Assistant Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 623 Assistant vacancies in various offices of the Bank on temporary basis. Eligible (Indian Citizens) candidates may apply online from 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 623
Name of the Posts: Assistant
Name of the Offices:
1. Ahmedabad: 19 Posts
2. Bengaluru: 25 Posts
3. Bhopal: 25 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 17 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 13 Posts
6. Chennai: 15 Posts
7. Guwahati: 36 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 16 Posts
9. Jaipur: 13 Posts
10. Jammu: 23 Posts
11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 44 Posts
12. Kolkata: 23 Posts
13. Mumbai: 264 Posts
14. Nagpur: 15 Posts
15. New Delhi: 47 Posts
16. Patna: 15 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-28 years of age as on 01-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Sc/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates. For more information refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary & Main Test.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450 /- for OBC/ General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges), Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS (Intimation Charges) through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidate should have scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.rbi.org.in.
3. Click on Opportunities@RBI.
4. Go to Current Vacancies—–>Vcancies.
5. Select the desired post & read all the notification.
6. Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
7. Click on “Click here for New Registration”
8. Fill all the details & submit the form.
9. Take a Printout of online application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||18-10-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||10-11-2017|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||25-11-2017|
|Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Test||27 & 28-11-2017|
|Tentative Date of Online Main Test||20-12-2017|